Monday, June 27, 2011

Photo Challenge | A Touch of Whimsy | Columbus Ga, Photographer

This week at  I Heart Faces, it's a "Whimsical Challenge"...hmmm...whimsical? The word make me think of sweet moments of children or running through flower fields or kids on vintage tricycles. While those are not too far off the map, the best definition I found (yep, I looked it up-my husband would be so proud!) was:


"spontaneously fanciful or playful; determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason".


This definition made me think of a picture I recently took at my sisters college graduation from North Georgia College and State University. After the ceremony we had a blast going all over campus to take pictures! I am so proud of her! 


Don't forget to head over to www.IHeartFaces.com to check out all the other entries! Happy Monday everyone-I hope you have an amazing week!


This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – http://iheartfaces.com” 

7 comments:

  1. What a great action shot! And yay on your sister's graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! She can really jump high and you clicked at the perfect moment. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture screams "WOO-HOO!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great action shot! Congratulations to her~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo! I bet this will always be a treasured keepsake for her - a proud moment captured in front of her college. Wish I had one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an awesome capture....just fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot! I love what you've done around the edges, too. Thanks for your comment on my photo!

    ReplyDelete