Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back 2 School Promotion | Columbus, GA Photographer | Senior Portraits

This summer, I've had many Senior Portrait Sessions and I'm finding that I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE! They are always exciting and fun! There is so much to you can do photography-wise with one happy subject! It is such an exciting and memorable time in a young adults life. The world is open with new possibilities and journeys to begin. I still remember looking forward to my own Senior portraits when I was in high school!

With school starting back, I thought it would be fun to do a Senior Portrait Promotion! If you book a Senior Session by August 31, 2011, you will receive 40 die-cut wallets for free to hand out to all of your friends! After-all-those wallets are one of the best things about receiving your Senior photos-right?!? They become like trading cards among friends! The session does not have to be completed until October 31, 2011 so you have plenty of time to find a date on the calendar. 

I'm also holding a special BONUS promotion. Click on any of the Facebook, Twitter, email etc. share buttons at the bottom of this post to pass along the word of this promo~or any other creative idea you might have to get referrals :) Any sessions booked (and completed!) as a result, will earn you a $25 print credit PER REFERRAL on one future session! NO LIMIT!  

Now,  as a former Columbus High graduate, I must end this post with ~ Go Blue Devils :)

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear. Keep posting your experiences.
    Math Activities

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something unique posting which i actually liked…..thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very interesting and Helpful Tips.....Thanks For Sharing.......
    Cartridge

    ReplyDelete