Monday, August 15, 2011

All About the Eyes | Columbus, GA Photographer

This week at I Heart Faces it is all about the eyes! You can tell so much about a person by looking them straight in the eyes. Are they kind, angry, mischievous, sad or overjoyed? I took this picture the other day as I was trying to get some homeschooling shots of my kids working. I want to remember these schooling days, but it is honestly such a struggle for me to remember to document my own life! Here's my youngest, sitting backwards in a chair at our school table, wanting so much to do some school himself. Shortly after this shot, his eyes were full of laughter as I found him coloring his shirt and our living room floor with the markers I had given him! I'm always amazed at the trouble they can get in when I'm sitting right by them!

Make sure you head on over to www.IHeartFaces.com to check out all the amazing entries! What a great way to start off the week! HaPpY MoNdAy everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you got that rare moment of stillness from a toddler! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete