Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Avery-Senior Portraits | Columbus, GA Photographer

A farm, horses, pretty blue skies and a fun and beautiful Senior! The only thing that could mess up this session was the heat and a lack of clouds in the sky. I had a blast hanging out with Avery and her mom, Rita! I took Avery's brother's Senior portraits last year and then we had a family session last fall so Avery knew what to expect from a session with me! 

When we were talking about props for this session, Rita said, "Avery's main prop is going to be our two family dogs." I love when folks incorporate their pets into a session-after all, they are part of the family too! The dogs had a blast running around, free to go where they wanted. We let the dogs play and we took pictures, all over the property. I was sooooo thankful to have the dogs running around to scare away any possible snakes that could be hiding in the tall grass! Towards the end of the session when the dogs were getting a little tired, we called them over. I was afraid I may have made a huge mistake when I saw how dirty they had become. Thankfully Avery was such a great sport-along with her "props", and we got some great shots of them together! 

Rita and Avery, thanks for hiring me again to photograph your family! I had so much fun with you guys! I hope you have an amazing last year at Columbus High, Avery! As a former alumni, I must add a "Go Blue Devils!" :)












1 comment: