Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I ♥ Friends! | Columbus, GA Photographer

Did you know that this week is National Friendship Week? No? Me either! I am so thankful I Heart Faces reminded us all to reflect on the friendships in our lives through their photo themed challenge-"Friendships".

This is a picture of the friendship between a mother and daughter. Ashley is about to leave for a new adventure as a freshman in college. I can only imagine how bitter sweet that must be. I have no doubt that though the miles are between them and a new season in life has begun, their friendship will hold them together!



Make sure you head over to www.IHeartFaces.com to see all the fun entries! Happy Tuesday Everyone! Now go call your best friend :)
This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – http://iheartfaces.com” 

1 comment:

  1. Great photo. Love to see such happy moments!

    ReplyDelete